Projects and some achievements
Past and recent projects we carried out
Some Achievements of Oyo East Local Government
SOME PAST AND PRESENT ACHIEVEMENTS
- Asphaltic Road Construction of Apinni – Kanga in Oyo East Local Government. Kosobo. Length 400m, Average Width – 6.340m (Direct Labour).
- Asphaltic road of Ansar-Ud-Deen Mosque – Ago Isoona - Modeke Road, Oyo East Local Government, Kosobo Length 500m Average Width 6.34m (Direct Labour).
- Construction of Hydraulic structures, Earthworks and Asphaltic pavement of Ansarudeen prayer ground road, Kosobo, in the Local Government Area Length – 200m, Average width - 6.5m (Direct Labour).
- Repair of Hydrualic structures, spot patching wioth stone Base materials and Asphaltic overlay of Olomoodo – First bank road, Kosobo, in the Local Government. Length 230m, Average length 6.4m (Direct Labour).
- Construction of Hydrualic structures, Earthworks and Asphaltic pavement of Ago-Isona – Ansarudeen Mosque junction road, Kosobo in the Local Government. Length 210m, Average Width 6.5m (Direct Labour).
- Opening and tarring of both rural and urban roads that link major settlements.
- Reactivation of pipe borne water, thus reopening of public water taps.
- Establishment of Agricultural institutions e.g. farm service center, Awe Road, Oyo; food/fruit factory, Offa Meta, Oyo East; Grain reserve storing board, Oyo.
- Establishment and maintenance of market like Akesan Market, Tengba Market, Apaara and Apinni market.
- Construction of drainage and sewage disposal system
- Annual inter-school competition in various sports in Public Primary Schools in the Local Government.
- One workshop/seminar per term involving all the schools in the Local Government Area.
- Rehabilitation of Erelu water works to facilitate Pipe borne water
- Provision of Public toilets.